Sunday 29 April 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome.

Hi, welcome to Jess' Fondant Cakes' first blog. Jess' Fondant Cakes has been running for about a year now and I, Jess, thought it was about time I document the process, a different way that just putting the photos on the website, facebook, squidoo and flickr.

Jess' Fondant Cakes is in its infancy but I have been a cake maker since I was a little girl and in my teenage/adult years have been developing my skills by making celebration cakes for my family and friends.

This blog will, hopefully, show a selection of my cakes and the process that goes into making them. I have a number of cakes on the horizon, including a cake for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary, which, due to the immensity of the event, requires a very impressive cake.

Enjoy and remember, there is always a occasion for cake and a cake for every occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment